EVERY DAY JEWELLERY
Watch and wedding ring. Perhaps a favourite necklace. Something that glitters in your ear lobes. Your everyday jewellery is a part of you. It’s never in the way, never too much. Always right. And you wear it right next to your skin. Earrings and nose jewellery are even closer. What does your skin think about the jewellery you wear?
BE KIND TO YOUR SKIN
Skin is the body’s defence against danger. You nurture it tenderly with creams and treatments, and wash your clothes in a mild laundry detergent. But your skin can still take a beating sometimes. For example, you can develop a nickel allergy if you wear jewellery that contains nickel. An allergy that stays with you for life. A safe way of choosing skin friendly jewellery is to choose Blomdahl.
JEWELLERY FOR EVERYONE,
INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES
Blomdahl is jewellery developed in consultation with skin specialists. Earrings that are proven to be skin friendly. Many allergic people who have tried our jewellery testify that they can wear earrings for the first time, in a long time, without any problems. Choose from carefully selected plastic and titanium, of pure medical quality. The plating is only applied to the parts of the jewellery that don’t come into direct contact with your skin.
Obviously children shouldn’t be exposed to unsuitable materials and substances*. This is particularly important when they wear jewellery close to their skin for a long period. Blomdahl is therefore recommended for children and adults who want to be able to wear jewellery every day, without it posing a health risk.
EARRINGS YOU WANT
We think it’s fun to have jewellery of all different sizes and designs. That’s why we’ve developed special Blomdahl products that make all your drop earrings skin friendly, quickly and simply. Remove the studs, rings or hooks and replace them with ours, made from skin friendly titanium.
You’re the first person to come into contact with your new jewellery from Blomdahl. It comes delivered in a Clean Pack, which stores the jewellery hygienically until you open it. The label acts as a seal.
MADE IN SWEDEN
Blomdahl is designed and made in Sweden, which means we have full control over the entire process. From the suppliers, via our own production with assembly and packaging of the finished jewellery, to the delivery to the store or salon. We check and record everything so that we can guarantee the jewellery is kind to your skin.
KEEP YOUR BLOMDAHL JEWELLERY LOOKING GOOD FOR LONGER
- Handle your skin friendly jewellery with care and it will stay beautiful for longer.
- Remove your jewellery when showering. Avoid exposing your jewellery to make up, hair care products, alcohol and other chemicals.
- In order for your jewellery to retain its lustre, remove and clean it with soapy water as often as possible. For earrings made of medical plastic, this also means that the earring backs will be more secure.
- Earrings made out of medical plastic are usually quite resistant, yet the posts, hooks and pendants are soft and need to be handled carefully.
- In order to make the titanium earring backs tighter and therefore more secure, press the loops of the earring back slightly together before use.